Q:#i hate you for a thousand years #bitch #ily I love you too mwahahah
Pretty much sums it up tho.
Q:what do you perceive ginny's weaknesses and flaws as?
ty for this ask
- not a flaw per se but she was paralyzed w nerves around harry in first year and couldn’t act normal around him to save her life
- her fiery, biting, whirlwind of a temper gets her in trouble often bc she refuses to set flame to herself to keep others warm
- her early hostility towards fleur (along w mrs weasley & hermione) was def unwarranted (albeit understandable)
- she was v insecure growing up; her brothers teased her relentlessly, she grew up w secondhand robes and books, people like malfoy constantly ridiculed her family, financial status, and appearance - thus she’s learnt to put up a tough front and love herself and exude confidence and be herself regardless of others’ opinions
- her difficulty in expressing her emotional vulnerability is something that defines her after her traumatizing experience in first year and being raised w 6 headstrong older brothers tbh
- idk its not a flaw but she can lie smooth as fuck better watch out
- she is never shown as infallible she’s going thru the rites and rituals of being a girl & there are always scrapes and bruises along the way
im so sigh over her uwu ginny
we need to destroy the notion that lily wasn’t sensitive or vulnerable, that she was always on top of her game and had her shit together and was the best at keeping her composure, bc that wasn’t the case. in nearly every scene we see her in she’s crying, and her emotional openness is what’s so beautiful about her tbh.
- mirror of erised; smiling at harry and crying
- godrics hollow; pleading for harry’s life and crying
- prince’s tale; angry at petunia’s remarks and crying
- sirius’ letter; admits she cried all evening after hearing the news about the mckinnons
why don’t we see more of this lily in fandom? this utterly human lily who is so raw and consumed with emotion and who is never afraid to let it all out; who has every reason to be emotional and is never ashamed of it. she is a strong female character because of her femininity and her tendency to be emotional. destroy the notion that females can’t be both, destroy it.
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
A playlist for the Black Brothers— Sirius and Regulus Black
|| Two Fingers - Jake Bugg || Cough Syrup - Young the Giant || Hurricane - Panic! at the Disco || Flourescent Adolescent - Arctic Monkeys || Bad Blood - Bastille || Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World || Phenomena - Yeah Yeah Yeahs || Hospital Beds - Cold War Kids || Mykonos - Fleet Foxes || Flaws - Bastille || All These Things That I’ve Done - The Killers || The Youngest Was the Most Loved - Morrissey ||
Q:and then there's lily, who's grimy faced and has grass in her hair, dressed as a prince to petunia's princess, who's all prim and proper though she's got grass in her hair, too, because how can you play without SOME dirt?
YES YES YES
Imagine little Prince Lily and Godric Gryffindor!James meeting while they’re playing out in the woods one day and eyeing each other apprehensively and circling each other with their ‘weapons’ drawn
And then Lily suddenly charges at James yelling her head off and he’s so startled he drops his ‘sword’ and she tackles him to the ground and then she grins down at him and goes ‘I win’ and he grins back up at her once he gets over his schock and falls in love a little bit and demand a rematch ofc and then they become best friends
And they keep meeting in the woods every day to play together and James eventually witnesses her doing accidental magic and he’s the one that tells her she’s a witch and oh my god this just went into a full blown AU
SOMEONE WRITE THIS OMG
the beginning is basically this tbh
Q:write me a poem. title it 'always'. and give three legit reasons why we should love snape
Roses are red
Violets are blue
James Potter’s an arse
Don’t you know I Love You?
Three Reasons to LOVE SNAPE:
- Loved Lily Always
- Great Teacher
- Protected Harry
I love you
Well, maybe not. Perhaps Regulus really did believe in his family’s bigotry and perhaps he didn’t, but the lesson we learn as readers, and Regulus must have learnt for himself, is that he’d flaming well better had. Watching his older brother clash with their parents and then seeing him ripped apart from the family, blasted off the family tree as if he no longer existed, must have provided a salutary lesson for young Regulus. His parents love was conditional.
Though he may never have thought it through consciously, the lesson from his parents’ falling-out with Sirius was stark and alarming: Sirius didn’t do what mum and dad want, so they don’t love him anymore. If I don’t do what mum and dad want, they won’t love me either.
The Rescuers Down Under (1990)
so when i was 3 or 4, i asked my mom how they made cartoons
she said that they make a bunch of drawings and put them on VHS cassettes
so i drew the above scene in a handful of crayon drawings and shoved them into our VCR.
Does anyone have any tips on making gifs-like easiest program or online tool?
Tonks made a brave, public declaration of her feelings for Remus, who was forced to admit the strength of his love for her. In spite of continuing misgivings that he was acting selfishly, Remus married Tonks quietly in the north of Scotland, with witnesses taken from the local wizarding tavern. He continued to fear that the stigma attached to him would infect his wife and wished for no fanfare around their union; he swung constantly between elation that he was married to the woman of his dreams and terror of what he might have brought upon them both.
Finally working on my gallery wall if fictional maps and blueprints and illustrations from my fav books/series and LOVE
Eff you Ida who gave you the right to post any of these things in